Thursday, March 6, 2014

L'ENFANCE ROUGE - BEJA-BEIJING (2014)














Good rukus from French noise rockers L' Enfance Rouge. This is one of those band names that I would totally butcher if I was still doing the podcast. One of the nice things about the blog, I can type it out, and send you guys on your merry way to enjoy.
So, don't know much about them actually. They have that 90s, Touch and Go thing going on, mixed with The Young Gods, the industrial, Wax Trax band from the late 80s. Maybe its just the guy and girl vocals in French. And you can pick it up for the low price of a measly $1000... I think its a joke. Right? a joke?
(Self-Released - 2014)

BANDCAMP

3 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

Really digging this! Thanks for the post. Gonna be on the next radio show.

staticfraction said...

Yeah its pretty good right? Glad you like. You have an extra $1000? Ha!

IHateThe90s said...

I wish I did. :D