Thursday, May 21, 2015

FOSSILS - THE MEATING EP (2015)




















So this band, Fossils from Denmark...had an album last year, 'Flesh Hammer' that was pretty good.
I though I had posted it. But apparently I was a miserable shit and forgot to do so. Sorry bout that.

So let's move on to this for now... The Meating is their new 7 song EP and from what I can tell they are pulling a Probot album.
Remember Probot? Dave Grohl got a bunch of badass metal bands like Sepultura, Venom, Motorhead, etc...to play with him. I thought it was a great idea and fantastic album.

This EP (a cassette release) takes a similar idea, featuring different people on vocals. Since Fossils is primarily a big and heavy, math-core sounding instrumental duo, I think it works well. Honestly I didn't recognize any of the names, but it doesn't keep me from enjoying the shit of this. You should too. And check out 'Flesh Hammer' while you're there.
(Indisciplinarian - 2015)

DL: BANDCAMP

1 comment:

Dimy said...

Sort of:

http://zeuspower.bandcamp.com/album/opera-2