Sunday, May 11, 2014

BIG DAMN CRAZY WEIGHT - MIGHT AS WELL EP (1992)














This could be considered more grunge-y than noise rock, only cuz of the time era. And I always thought they had one of the cooler band names around.
Way back when Sub Pop and Amrep had bands that played together after school in that sketchy park that everyone said to stay away from because there were dirty needles and bullet shells found scattered around.
This quartet was one of those bands that some overlap into the noise arena, and I'm surprised they didn't make it on to a Dope Guns comp at some point. They only had a handful of singles and comp songs, and coulda, shoulda, been bigger. Damnit.
(Sub Pop - 1992)

DL: MIGHT AS WELL

2 comments:

dgen said...

Speaking of amrep. Can I make a request? amrep xmas. Only
Bands I remember playing were Calvin Krime and unsane.

staticfraction said...

I have the Unsane. I think I have Calvin Krime too. Have to check. I'll post what I have. Thanks!