Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WRONG - STOP GIVING EP (2014)






















I remember the first time I saw Helmet. It was 1990 or 91. I was living in a rural midwest neighborhood. It was nice and clean. I heard Strap It On and was blown away. I needed to see these dudes live. The closest place they were playing at that time was a small college town about an hour and a half away. So me and 2 buddies piled in the car, made the trek, and the 3 of us as well as about 47 other people were lucky enough to see them tear through their full length as well as preview which would later become In the Meantime. Man, those were the days.
Oh, this band here Wrong from Miami FL, sound like Helmet, in a good way, and brought back good memories. Yeah!
(Self-released - 2014)

BANDCAMP: WRONG

No comments: