Wednesday, November 26, 2014

THE JESUS LIZARD - SHOW (1994)




















So here in the US, we are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow, by eating and drinking too much. Don't really know how that's any different from a normal day, but hey I'll take the day off. You're also supposed to give thanks for stuff that... well is important.
Of all the bands on this here blog, one band gets compared to quite a bit, and music wouldn't be quite the same without 'em. So I'm thankful for the The Jesus Lizard. Changed my life and hopefully yours too.
This was recorded live at CBGBs (which deserves some thanks too I guess) in NY in 1994.
(Giant Records - 1994)

DL: SHOW

*Guess I should thank all the cool people who visit and have visited this blog too.
Its not many, but I'm happy for the few of you with impeccable taste. Cheers.

No comments: