Tuesday, July 14, 2015

LIFE IN VACCUUM - 5 (2014)




















Ok I have a bunch of new stuff that I want to share on this crazy blog, and always have a ton of old stuff, but both my work life and personal life is taking some crazy turns and getting nuttier than a squirrel turd.
My life may not allow the kind of devotion and attention that I would like to have for the blog, but I definitely plan to keep it going. So some of the writing, description and...ahem... 'review' type rants, or whatever you call what I do around here...may get shortened. Just keep in mind, if its on the blog with hardly a description...go on and check it out anyway. Hopefully you know what you're getting at this blog by now.

That being said...
Here's some cool post-hardcore/mathy noise punk from 'Life in Vacuum' from Waterloo, Ontario.
One could say they could hear a mix of Nation of Ulysses, Unwound, Fugazi, Circus Lupus.
And I think you'll agree. 2 bandcamp links below.
(Skeletallighning / New Damages - 2014)

SKELETAL LIGHTNING BANDCAMP
BANDCAMP

5 comments:

Haluk said...

This is so much DC - love it! Circus Lupus 2015. Thx for the post

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great posts! Best blog around. I hope the Life Monster will send some breaks your way soon. Modern living is bat-shit enough without having MORE craziness dumped on your doorstep.I will keep a good thought for you.

staticfraction said...

Thanks for the kind words.
Music is so important, gotta keep on truckin'. Just gotta make it work somehow.

Yeah Circus Lupus all over this, right?

man-shaped hole said...

Already matched the number of posts you did last year, and we're only halfway through 2015. If you suddenly stop posting, I'm going to have to assume the exponential growth of this blog caused your body to fail. And I will mourn you.

Cheers!

Uncle Bernie said...

My fave blog as well... Thanks for doin what you do sir!