Monday, August 3, 2015

NEUROSIS - SHORT WAVE WARFARE (1991)




















So I'm seeing Neurosis tonite. Again.
I fuckin love Neurosis. Everything from the old crusty hardcore stuff, to the newer hyper-experimental stuff. Its all heavy, hard and good. (That's what she said.) Too old for that joke?

And while I'm thoroughly stoked for the show, the chances of them playing any of this old stuff is slim.
Hell, I would shit my pants for a full play thru of 'Through Silver in Blood'.... Wishful Thinking.
Regardless, this is some stellar old Neurosis live that is definitely necessary for your 'Filed under 'N' section on your music harddrive. Recorded during Pain Of Mind and Word Is Law Tours.
Maybe we can pretend we're seeing them together.
(Neurot - 1991)

DL: SHORT WAVE POLLUTION

3 comments:

MDG3D said...

How was the show?

staticfraction said...

It was awesome!!

dgen said...

Did they play anything from silver ( personally my fav!)?