Tuesday, November 12, 2013

HAYSTACK - SLAVE ME (1998)














So I posted a song by these guys a while back when I was trying to figure what direction to take this blog. Now that I can fake my way around these parts pretty well, I'm gonna go back and right the ship on some of the mistakes.

This here band Haystack deserves a full post and another proper mention. One of those butt-kicking bands that just kinda flew under the radar. Swedish noise rock that basically sounds exactly like Unsane or Cutthroats 9. Its good shit for driving your car fast thru a police road block, or practicing for a hot dog eating contest.

They have another album (that I know of) that I will post here shortly.
(Slave Me - 1998 Music for Nation)

DL: SLAVE ME

3 comments:

autor said...

Amazing band!! Can you post the other album "Right at you", please?
Thanks a lot for this blog, I'm discovering a lot of great bands.

staticfraction said...

Awesome. Glad you're digging the blog. Thanks

BB90 said...

can you please re-up this?