Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NEGATIVE PRESS - LONG HAUL (2013)














There were so many great releases last year, I forgot about this, and can't believe I didn't get to posting and sharing this with you. My bad, sorry friends. This record came out of nowhere really, and it kicks all kinds of ass. White ass, brown ass, black ass, pink ass, red ass, blue ass, purple ass....like I said, all kinds.
Dirgy, schizophrenic, ugly noise punk from the Pacific North West in the vein of Pissed Jeans, Guzzard or Drunks With Guns. The third song, 'The Smoker' recalls Young Widows or early Touch and Go-y stuff. Neat-o.
(Inimical Records 2013)

DL: LONG HAUL

3 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

My all time favorite release from 2013. So impressed I bought the vinyl of this. Have you heard their demo?

staticfraction said...

I bought the vinyl as well. No I haven't heard the demo. I'm curious now...

dgen said...

Wow this is amazing. That picture above looks like it was taken from a Dario Argento movie.. will be getting the wax as well.