Tuesday, July 1, 2014

THE POWDER ROOM - CURTAINS (2014)




















It's curtains for you Rocky! Curtains!

Solid, rockin sludge noise muck from The Powder Room, a 3 piece outta Athens, Ga. They get a little hardcore sometimes. A little indie rock sometimes. And alot o' abrassive noise all the time.
I don't know what's the deal, with all the bands lately that have a sorta Young Widows thing going on, but me likes it.
And they have a band member named Bubba, so how can you go wrong with that?
(Self-released - 2014)

BANDCAMP

4 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

Thanks for posting this. Really digging it. And I *do* hear a little bit of Young Widows, another band I really like.

dgen said...

Awesome band, blowout song is stuck in my head.

Gene TPR said...

Hey guys. Thanks for the kind words. Do y'all remember Harvey Milk? Well, Kyle from HM recorded this. Glad you dig.

Gene TPR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.