Friday, October 10, 2014

PLOWS - THOSE PEOPLE (2007)




















(By request)
Weird. I had be meaning to post this and was just thinking about it, when whadda ya know, it gets requested. Happy to do so.
Formed in Louisville, KY, Plows fuse the sonic discord of Nation of Ulysses with the rhythmic dirge of Shellac. Guitarist/vocalist David Brooks and drummer/vocalist Aaron Osbourne have made the familiar Dischord Records sound their own, applying a heavy blanket of detuned guitar and creating a crashing and percussive sound that is simultaneously thick and jangly. Plows released a split 7" with Young Widows, a split 7" with Prideswallower (which I just discovered and need to find), this full-length debut, and another full length made up of demos called I Hate My Car and I Want To Drive. Enjoy!
(Plows - 2007)

DL: THOSE PEOPLE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fuck yeah. thanks dude.