Friday, February 7, 2014

BUILDINGS - MELT CRY SLEEP (2011)














The album cover looks like it would fit with into a 90s Alt rock top 10 list next to PJ Harvey or something. But don't let that sway your decision whether to blast this through your earholes or not. If I didn't know better, I would swear this was a new Young Widows album. But dropping the band comparisons, this is a good goddamn record. Really good. Its been on heavy rotation with me...
I could go on and on with description stuff of this album, or how to remedy smelly shoes, but I just wanted to say, that these guys are doing a small tour right now, and are playing Chicago tomorrow night (Sat Feb 8). I'm pretty stoked.. So I'm gonna schlub my lazy, slacker ass out into the snow and cold and hopefully be warmed by whiskey and the soothing sounds of Buildings. Ahhhh.
(Cash Cow - 2011)

DL: MELT CRY SLEEP

3 comments:

MDG3D said...

Thank you for posting. These guys are great.

IHateThe90s said...

This is BADass! Gonna play this on my show this Sunday! Woo hoo!

staticfraction said...

Glad you guys (and gals) like. Yeah this record is pretty amazing.