Monday, February 3, 2014

RECTAL HYGIENICS - EVEN THE FLIES WON'T TOUCH YOU (2012)














Sometimes living in a huge-ass city like Chicago has its downsides. The fact that there are way too many bands for my tiny brain to keep track of. But I guess its better than not having any bands to discover.
This is one of those 'local' bands, that I'd never heard of, but glad I discovered. Apparently they played the Rotted Tooth Fest last summer....knowing these guys played, makes me ever more angry that I missed it.
And speaking of angry, these guys bring the noisy/sludgy anger that puts a big 'ol crooked smile on my ugly mug. You'll dig this if you're into Eyehategod, Kowloon Walled City, Unsane, or being hugged and sloppy wet kissed by your fat aunt Tilda. You know, the one with the moles and beard and smells like rotten milk and dog farts.
(Depravity Label 2012)

DL: EVEN THE FLIES WONT TOUCH YOU

2 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

LOL @being hugged and sloppy wet kissed by your fat aunt Tilda. Good one!

staticfraction said...

Haha. it's true.