Monday, May 18, 2015

HEADS. - SELF-TITLED (2015)




















This was actually sent my way from the band a bit ago... Thanks fellers.
Finally getting my slacker-ass around to it. Been busy. I got those BBQs to attend, TV to watch, and those pillows and blankets get lonely if you don't nap in them frequently. I love naps.

So Heads. (yes the period is supposed to be there) are from Berlin ...and this is their brand swanking new, debut 6 song EP.
Heavy on the bass... dense and thick noise rawk with dark lyrical content to make you feel ugly inside and out. Just how you love it.

If one were to slap a 'Recommended if You Like' label on this badboy, it would definitely have to mention the likes of Young Widows and Girls Against Boys. Yep.
(This Charming Man - 2015)

HEADS SOUNDCLOUD

3 comments:

Dimy said...

This will be in top few of the year...

staticfraction said...

Yeah I agree

dgen said...

Noise rock and girls against boys this is a dream come true..