Thursday, December 12, 2013

ANIMAL LOVER - FUNDANGO (2013)
















In your face, aggressive, pounding stuff that you know and love. From the cold north popsicle of St. Paul, MN these dudes throw down from the start. Imagine bits of Unsane, parts Hammerhead, and odds and ends from Helmet and Jesus Lizard. I know I know. I throw these bands around as reference all the time. But I swear this time its really true!
This is their newest 5 song 12" which appears to be self-released. Couldn't find alot of info on these guys. It was kind of a fluke find for me actually. I was digging thru my hard-drive and was listening to their killer, earlier 4 song 7" from 2010 (that you can snag from their Bandcamp page as well) and was gonna post that. And then I stumbled upon this. Neat-O. 2 for 1 deal.  I like deals. Click that little DL link below and grin damnit.

DL: FUNDANGO

1 comment:

IHateThe90s said...

oh my god this blew me away! Thanks for posting this!