Tuesday, December 10, 2013

CONDENSE - GENUFLEX (1995)














Did you know that everyone on earth is born with the ability to wiggle their ears, but if you don’t learn how early on, the muscle atrophies and you can’t learn any longer? Another thing you might not know, is how great Genuflex by Condense is. The first full-length by French noise rockers Condense from waaaay back in the mid 90s. Its kinda obscure, but if you like Birthday Party, Tar, US Maple, Crain, Cows and Unsane, chances are you will like this. I told you about this record, but I can't help you with the ear wiggling thing.
(Pandemonium - 1995)

DL: GENUFLEX

2 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

Hey Static - I like all of those bands, especially Tar, Unsane and Birthday Party. Gonna check this out. And I can wiggle my ears.

staticfraction said...

Hey '90s' - Thats pretty awesome. You'll dig this record... its right up your alley. It will make your ears wiggle too.