Monday, December 16, 2013

WHITE DRUGS - HARLEM (2007)


So these fellas from Denton, TX have a newer record (2010) on that Amrep label that some of you may have heard of.  It kicks ass and I'll get that up here on the blog soon. But for now, I'm posting this one cuz... well, its my blog and I can do what I damn well want to. But also, cuz its less known and still a raw, nasty noise rawk punch to the gut. You can hear some 90s style noise squawking, with a heavy mix of late 70s/early 80s Detroit punk, and some almost southern rock kicking it up as well. Kick out the jams! (Kunstwaffe - 2007)

DL: HARLEM

2 comments:

Procurement Records said...

I have yet to hear this. Gold magic was great though!

staticfraction said...

Thanks for checking out the blog. I dig your blog as well.
I think both of their records are great!