Wednesday, April 16, 2014

MANIAK COP - SPLIT AND MARZIPAN (2014)














DL: MARZIPAN
 













DL: BAKE SALE

So yesterday I posted Grizzlor. Which I just randomly stumbled across. While I was freefalling from the tumble down, I also discovered these guys, Maniak Cop (from L.A.) who are apparently doing a split with Grizzlor. These are bandcamp links to just 2 songs for now, but they kick ass and remind me of newer noise rock ala Hawks, Blacklisters or Whores. Can't wait for more.

3 comments:

MDG3D said...

Nice find!

Tuffskins said...

I agree. Both songs really wormed their way into my head after just one listen each. I hear a nice mix of heavy riffs, melody and an undercurrent of weirdness for good measure. Reminds me of Hawks alright.

staticfraction said...

Glad you guys dig. I'll keep my eyes peeled for more.