Thursday, April 24, 2014

REFRESH REFRESH REFRESH














So I've had a few comments / people saying they don't have access to files, or getting 'Permission Denied' alerts or things along those lines. I'm not sure why these alerts pop up.

I want discovering new music as well as the archive here at staticfraction to be easy...No Passwords on any DLs or unzipping. So what I've told others and same goes for future similar issues...

REFRESH THE LINK PAGE !

That should reset the link and do the trick!
If you discover a rare dead link, or something not working... please let me know so I can fix it ASAP.

Thanks!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't seem to access the link for SURGERY - Feedback/Fried 7". it says permission denied everytime i hit it. thought you would want to know...I love what you do----PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! Thanks!

staticfraction said...

Thanks for the update. Yeah it seems to work in Firefox but not Chrome or Safari. I didn't think it would be an issue with browsers but apparently so. I'll fix that permission as soon as figure out how to do it. Ha.
Thanks for the heads up!!

staticfraction said...

Ok the Surgery link works now. Yeah it was not set correctly.

staticfraction said...

The Thug link works now too. That was set incorrectly as well. Thanks again dudes!!