Monday, December 29, 2014

DIS - SMALL FRY SESSIONS 1 & 2 (1993)




















*So I wanted to take a minute to say thanks to a new friend and fan of the blog, who has both reminded me of bands that I forgot about (like Dis-), and has also introduced me to some new stuff too. Which I will share some of the great stuff here. Thanks Ralf!

So here's some essential alt/indie/noise that I forgot about from Dis- (Milwaukee, WI) that existed in the mid 90s, and definitely needs to be here on the blog. This was their first full length. They had 2 others after this as well as a handful of singles.
(Twelve Inch Records - 1993)

DL: SMALL FRY


2 comments:

twinz2z said...

Historically Troubled third Album,
http://inmassmind.blogspot.com.es/2009/05/dis-historically-troubled-third-album.html

staticfraction said...

Thanks twinz2z!