Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WEAKWICK - FOR SHOW (2014)




















Yes the cover is for a cassette. I don't buy cassettes anymore. I probably still have my old Van Halen and CCR tapes around somewhere. I always hated when one side of a cassette was longer and it ended. You always knew you would have dead air until you fast forwarded to get to the other side. Good for the car I guess.

Anywho, regardless of my anti-conforming behavior, cassettes are back in full force, and Weakwick has a new one. (I'm happy for Bandcamp for that). They are a duo from St. Paul, Minnesota and make a not-so-weak hoo-ha. If you dig the noisy and blown out psychotic style of godheadSilo, Dead, Gay Witch Abortion, Lightning Bolt...that sort of hullabaloo, then this should appeal to you. I like it. You should too.
(Fashion Fingers - 2014)

BANDCAMP

No comments: