Sunday, February 22, 2015

CRAW / SICBAY SPLIT 7" (2001)



















I think the band Craw have earned the title, "The Mighty Craw". Or "Craw the Mighty". Something along those lines. Their relentless, abusive, buzzsaw wrock-ness puts them at the top of the noise rock food chain. Bottom line, Craw is essential to anyone building a respectable noise rock music collection, or someone into taxidermy. That being said, this is also my first actions to excuse my weak behavior in not having any Craw on this blog yet. So you can bet your arse, I'll get to fixing that pronto.
Sicbay is an equally pummeling machine, and together you get 2 badass bands and 2 badass songs on this split 7" that will split your lip, head, and pants. Ooh, I feel a draft.
(Obtuse Mule - 2001)

DL: CRAW SICBAY SPLIT

No comments: