Thursday, February 19, 2015

PART CHIMP - I AM COME (2005)




















Hello Bastards!! (Relax. Its a song on this album. I wasn't being rude). Here's the 2nd banana tossing, full length thudderrrr from London's Part Chimp. Brute aggressive noise rock is really the only description this needs. I think these guys are still around, although their last release was back in 2011. Hopefully they're busy spinning the noise rock neurons in their noggins, getting some new slow jams ready for us.
Also, there was a request for this a while back, and I kept forgetting about it. But don't let shy you away from future requests. I try to get to all of them. And if I don't have it, I'll go steal it from a neighbor.
Knock knock. Hi yes I'm from staticfraction, and I'll be confiscating your noise rock albums. Its official business. Smack, whirl, punch, body slam!!
(Rock Action - 2005)

DL: I AM COME

No comments: