Thursday, February 5, 2015

HUMANSHAPES - SELF TITLED (2014)




















Not sure how I missed this honestly. I was prepared to say this could probably give a run for a spot in my top releases of 2015. Only thing...this was released last year. Oh well, new to me.
Anyway, Humanshapes, outta Philly, PA, pulverizes with a dirgy, grimey and abrasive brand of psychedelic stomping noise rock that will flatten you like a beer can on Frankenstein's forehead. This is one ugly 7 song EP, which goes by fast enough make you wanting more. If you're into newer noise blasts like Blacklisters, Hawks, Metz (I mean, you're at this blog right?), then you'll want to snatch this shit up for your listening displeasure.
(Self released - 2014)

DL: HUMANSHAPES

2 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

Thanks for this! Love 'em!

staticfraction said...

Awesome. Thanks 'chel! Glad you dig it!