Thursday, April 23, 2015

FASHION WEEK - PRÊT-À-PORTER (2014)




















New(ish) cranking barn burner full length from Brooklyn's Fashion Week is a brain, face, ear cavity, nostril cavity, eyeball, nipple, knee cap and arse wrecker.
I honestly hadn't heard these fellers before, so I looked up some info. Turns out all the info was a farce, taking Nirvana's career and adding a fun twist of their own. Points for humor.

The music is anything but a fun romp through the funnies section though. This is filled with all kinds of can-opened, Unsane, JJ Paradise Players Club, Today is the Day, Cave In, Coalesce whoop-ass.
So grab it if you know what's good for ya.
(Solar Flare Records - 2014)

DL: FASHIION WEEK
BANDCAMP

3 comments:

Dimy said...

I would add Kowloon Walled City as similar band... Aggressive vocal parts go into same direction... Only last two songs suck a little bit (like I told in a mail), but that can't ruin the very good impression of the record in general... Cheers!

Dimy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
staticfraction said...

Yeah Kowloon would fit on that list for sure.
Shit. Sorry, I forgot to mention this was a submission. I try to put that in the post if people send me stuff.
Thanks again.