Tuesday, April 21, 2015

PART CHIMP - LIVE SET FROM ATP PEEL SESSION #2 (2004)




















Ok so if you pay close attention to the 3 bands I posted today, you may think I’m just going through the ‘P’ folder on my music hard drive. But alas, I didn’t plan it that way. Although not a bad way to think about posting stuff in the future.

Anywho, the result of the Part Chimp Peel Session is here just because I’ve been on a Peel kick lately. This is a little different for a Peel Sessions take as it was recorded live at All Tomorrows Parties in 2004. This would be their 2nd Peel Sessions…uh…session. Its 7 live blasts from these UK noise mongers, that sound fucking fantastic.
Get on it pronto!!
(Peel Session - 2004)

DL: PEEL SESSION 2

2 comments:

Dimy said...

I stayed away from live recordings for a while... You turned me on with that Unsane's Attack in Japan few posts ago... This one is also a killer!

staticfraction said...

Live stuff and peel sessions stuff are great if they sound good. Its like different versions of songs.
I'm not a fan if the recording is shitty.

Glad you dug the Unsane!!