Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MALM - HÜLLENLOS (2013)




















Malm are from Würzburg, Germany and have been around since 2000 (ish).
I’m not completely 100% sure of that fact, but that’s what info I gathered.
Feel free to share info if you know more.

So to be honest I wasn’t familiar with these dudes, which is weird since they’ve been around and kicking for so long. But goddamn I know them now!! And you should too.

Chugging, pummeling and thumping bass and drums, buzzsaw battering geetars, and raw and crushing vocals push these 10 songs through the noise rock wood chipper with a full throttle assault, and angular off kilter riffs twisting your head and neck back 'n forth like a spastic rubberband along the way. Goddamn. Goddamn I say!!!
Fans of Jesus Lizard, Unsane, Glazed Baby, Haystack, Slug, take Goddamn note! Damnit!
(Raddatz Records - 2013)

DL: HULLENLOS

No comments: