Tuesday, March 17, 2015

COWARDS - RISE TO INFAMY (2015)




















So Cowards are a metallic/noise/hardcore outfit from Paris, France. I could've swore I posted something by these guys before, but alas, there was nothing in the archives. Turns out this is a completely different Cowards band than I was originally thinking. And I also figured out that I never actually posted that other Cowards album I was thinking. So I'm forgetful and lazy. Double whammy.

For this post, Rise to Infamy is 10 ruthless and brutal bashings of crushing and destroying sound. For fans of Dillinger Escape Plan, Converge, Cave-In... this is obviously probably not a hit at a toddlers birthday party, but could be a killer soundtrack for riding lawnmower races through loose gravel pits with kegs strapped on the backs...wheeeee! 
(Deadlight Entertainment/Ruins Records - 2015)

DL: RISE TO INFAMY

2 comments:

man-shaped hole said...

https://cowards-cowards.bandcamp.com/ ?
Also, you missed a METZ single, arguably their best album art. I preordered 'II' as soon as it was announced. Canadian noise-rock reppin'.
http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/OUaAjPmw/file.html

staticfraction said...

Thanks. Thats what I was thinking. Fixed that. Ha!
Yeah there's a few other Metz things too. A Sparklehorse cover too.

Thanks for the link!!