Tuesday, March 31, 2015

NEUROSIS - ABERRATION EP (1989)




















Its still crazy to think that Neurosis was once on Lookout Records, the pop punk label that spawned some big band I've never heard of called...Green Day?

Nonetheless, this EP and the full length 'Word As Law' are both solid recordings. This is before they turned towards the experimental and doom side of things. But don't get me wrong, I love that stuff too... as well as pretty much everything Neurosis does and has done. But this early stuff is still so face-smacking good.

So yesterdays post...Think Tank, got me thinking about a bunch of this old dark, dirty and noisy punk, so you can be assured of more of this to come.

Oh, as for this single, these 3 songs are of course, essential...and I figure some of you probably don't want to pay $30 for the record if you don't own it already.
(Lookout Records - 1989)

DL: ABERRATION

2 comments:

kate said...

As a sign of gratitude for how my son was saved from Concussion , i decided to reach out to those still suffering from this.
My son was diagnosed of Concussion and it was really tough and heartbreaking for me because he was my all and the symptoms were terrible, he always have Headache, and he always complain of Temporary loss of consciousness . we tried various therapies prescribed by our neurologist but none could cure him. I searched for a cure and i saw a testimony by someone who was cured and so many other with similar body problem, and he left the contact of the doctor who had the cure to Concussion . I never imagined Concussion has a natural cure not until i contacted him and he assured me my son will be fine. I got the herbal medication he recommended and my son used it and in one months he was fully okay even up till this moment he is so full of life.Concussion has a cure and it is a herbal cure, contact the doctor for more info on drwilliams098675@gmail.com on how to get the medication. Thanks to you once again admin for such an informative blog.

Unknown said...

check it out dolabuy click now Loewe Dolabuy site link Goyard Dolabuy