Tuesday, March 17, 2015

COWARDS (CAN) - WORLD CHAMPIONS IN MALE CHASTITIY (2014)




















So this is the other Cowards band that I was thinking of...that I never posted cuz I'm fucking forgetful and/or lazy.
Actually, I always have about 10+ different bands or records on any given day that I think about posting. But since I have a life (sort of)...and a job...and this blog is purely out of fun/boredom and don't pay the bills, I can't spend all my time on it. Also, my small brain can only juggle a few things at a time. So I will forget things. I need a noise rock reminder app. Any developers out there?
So THIS Cowards band is from Vancouver, British Columbia, and are not as hardcore as the previous, leaning more towards the off-kilter noise-rock along the lines of Jesus Lizard, Pissed jeans or Big'N, with alternating male and female vocals. OK, I can check this off the list of 'things to do'.
(Self-released - 2014) 

DL: WORLD CHAMPS
BANDCAMP

No comments: