Friday, March 27, 2015

SONIC YOUTH - 4 TUNNA BRIX PEEL SESSIONS (1989)




















So I just listened to the Kim Gordon interview on Marc Maron's WTF podcast and its super good. She talks about music (duh) and art and divorce. It's well done. Go check it out if you know what's good for you.

Needless to say, it got my earholes in the mood for some Sonic Youth. Of course, I'm not gonna post Goo here on the bloggo, but instead something different. A Peel Sessions recording from 1989, where they do 4 songs, all covers of The Fall. Great noisy raw versions that sound like Sonic Youth covering the Fall. Heh heh. Enjoy.
(Peel Session - 1989)

DL: SY PEEL SESSION

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am using this guitar pack for my music projects
www.lucidsamples.com

moughez said...

ici Hermes Dolabuy lire toutes les informations ici Dolabuy Louis Vuitton vérifiez-le Dolabuy Fendi