Saturday, January 31, 2015

BASTRO - DIABLO GUAPO (1989)




















Well you had to see this comin'.
How could I talk about Diablo Guapo, and not put 'er here for your consuming pleasure.
It was either this or a "Weird Al" Yankovich album. Seriously...who doesn't love Weird Al?
(Homestead - 1989)

*Anyway, also, not that anyone but me pays attention to this shit but me, this is my biggest, by volume month doing staticfraction so far. Past months I hovered around 25-30 posts a month, averaging a post a day.
Weak sauce! This post will put us at a cool 50 posts. (Quantity over quality?... Probably). But that means I'm working hard for you mo-fos! (It's all downhill from here). And I may as well crank out the posts now cuz, you know, I'll probably get burned out down the road and stop doing this. That seems to be the nature of blogging, right?.. But for now there's no stopping in sight....I may not hit 50 every month, but let's keep cranking!!

DL: DIABLO GUAPO

2 comments:

Unknown said...

click over here b3x23c8d72 Louis Vuitton replica Bags replica bags us 7a replica bags philippines Click Here j1g66e9n38 replica goyard bags 7a replica bags wholesale hermes replica handbags w8d09w6o67 replica bags hong kong

Unknown said...

o7r89o9f45 l5n63v6h31 q0c00k1d04 q5w12m8g85 q2n06c6h24 o5r38l5r02