Monday, January 19, 2015

PENCIL - EL TORO (1995)




















So all I should really have to say about these guys, is that they did a split 7" with Big'n and that ought to be enough to perk those odd shaped ears of yours. But I will tell you that this mathy/post-punk/noise band from Indianapolis, IN was active in the early to mid 90's and put out 2 full lengths and 2 singles. That too could be enough. But I will also tell you that if you dig, Big'n (duh), Shellac, Killdozer, and Mule, then that should most certainly be enough for you to want to schnnnaaag this up. Essential!
Do it pointy ears!!
(Grass Records - 1995)

DL: EL TORO

2 comments:

Tuffskins said...

I was looking for this for ages! Thank you!

staticfraction said...

Awesome. Glad to help.
I'm gonna get Skantron up here too.