Saturday, January 31, 2015

TAD - GOD'S BALLS (1989)




















(by request)
Actually I have a few requests I need to get to.... but up first...

So this month was a big 'ol month for our big man Tad. With all the singles I posted here and here. Oh, and here. I was getting around to this eventually, the first Tad album. The Tad wristwatch album. Big arms. Big sound. Little watch. There's probably a story behind it. But I never asked.
Anyway, Seattle way back in 1988-89 (pre-grunge era) Sub Pop had balls!...so they released more balls!... God's Balls...And this was some of the heaviest shit out there. Shit that wasn't metal anyway. I heard stories that Tad would stage dive every once in a while. That does not sound fun. I'd rather watch the big man stay on stage and blast our faces off. Behemoth!...muthafucka!!
(Sub Pop - 1989)

DL: GODS BALLS