Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WHITE DRUGS - GOLD MAGIC (2010)




















So I have music in the queue for posting usually. Either a draft saved or just a note in my small little noggin, (Self, you should post that cool record you just heard. People would dig it). Yes a weird twisted little order of things that sometimes goes that way, and sometimes not.
This is one of those cases where I had been planning to post this, but somehow a 1000 other albums said,
"Hey, look at me!", and distracted me.
Anyway I'm here to rectify. A suggestion from a fine visitor in the comments section reminded me from this link, to get THIS, balls out, no-nonsense, punch to the gut, noise rawk record on the blog pronto!! So I did. Enjoy.

Side note: This is one of (if not the last) Amrep record with this kind of cover art. Before Haze started doing the linocut covers. A little knowledge for your next trivia game at home with the family.
(Amphetamine Reptile - 2010)

DL: GOLD MAGIC

2 comments:

IHateThe90s said...

Excellent! Thanks for this.

dgen said...

A little late, but thanks :)